Monday, March 18

Woody Park






Happy St. Paddy's Day!

Juwandi found this place first and he told me that there is a good place for having some fun.
So, yesterday Juwandi invited us to see that place.. 
And when first I saw this place, I was like "WOW! This place is amazing!" I love its greenies, and its view.
Actually, this place is an outbond place and for some children's knowledge.
Because we love this place, we took some fun shots there! And just for addition, cause my phone's battery was discharged so I didn't get a lot of photos. But here is the best I could do :) 


Love this Spot!
Vendy and Mongly
Took this photo like a natural, actually we were just acting! :D
Wood Horses
We missed our childhoods :D


Photos by Juwandi
We're planning to back here again :D
Cause we couldn't REALLY had fun yesterday, we'll be back here again :D
Happy St. Patrick's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...