Thursday, January 10

New Coffee Shop in Town






Dark Ice Chocolate - Ice Lychee Tea
Chicken Chop and Chips - Noodles Beef Bowl 
New Coffee Shop is in town. So excited about this new cafe and restaurant. Cause honestly, in here, we have no much coffee shop. And maybe you guys already know this coffee shop. Its name is My Kopi-O. In my mind that this coffee shop provides a Malaysian Food, but actually they are selling Japanese and Western Food too. Its decoration also has a Malaysian feel. About its food, they have a good taste and delicious for sure. For us, its price is a little expensive, starting from IDR 60k-100k+ per person. But for me, it worth with the taste. Juwandi and I were having lunch there when I took these photos. Unfortunately, I couldn't take so many pictures of the cafe. Wish you all guys have a Great Day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...