Monday, December 23

Merry Christmas!

Hi guys.
oh it's been so long since I write here. sorry for the lacking post of the ootds.
still on the period of finals!
and time really flies so fast. it's almost Christmas. I don't celebrate it, actually.
but I agree with the "It's the Most Wonderful Time of The Year" words!


"IT'S THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR"

What I love about Christmas are the Christmas tree, songs, snows, winter, the fashion of the season, the Christmas decoration that I really love to see in the shops and last but not least is The Santa! hohoho. 
I believe in Santa actually *psstt


"I'm waiting for the Santa to come, bring my present and put it under the Christmas tree"

Honestly, I'm jelly with my friends who out there. They can feel the winter season, feel the snow with their own hands and put on layering clothes. I'm wearing summer clothes all year around. it's boring! lols..


Let's give Christmas card to our family and friends! it's a cute thing to share :)


I've nothing to do here. there's no winter break. i've to study to pass my finals. boo!
Anyway, what're guys doing or going for the holidays? 

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas! 

PS:
all pictures credit to Pinterest
pinterest : lindawoe

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...