Monday, December 23

Something Stripes-Mustard

Hello :)
how are you guys? today, I want to share with you my outfit. hope it'll give you an idea :B

Purse by H&M - Leather Bracelet by Charles & Keith
Have you ever thinking about midi skirt?
Why not you try to wear it in Mustard since it's a rare color. I bet you guys won't meet the same skirt color wore by others when you're walking on the streets, shopping or else.

So, I decided to wear this midi mustard skirt with my tanktop and outer that I got from Forever 21 when I was in Singapore last August. Simple but Classy.

Striped Outer and Pointed Heels - Forever 21 
Then, I add some accessories like the statement necklace and that pop of gold leather bracelet.
Keep it simple but good-looking!

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...